Hey you!
Wanna be cool, radical and street like me? Click the Steam button at the top, Login traditionally or Register!

an idea for spy
04-05-2012, 05:31 PM
PropHunt
Australia
nazzer, nazzer, nazzer, nazzer, nazzer..
i was thinking of making spy an ultimate melee man using this
i always wanted to stab people to death without taking heaps of damage (besides going stealthy)

[Image: abstract_nazzer_sig_by_nazzer117-d53jz6c.png]

potatoes everywhere
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2012, 09:23 PM
Advanced Weaponiser 2
Venezuela
A guy

It's overpowered as fuck. And useless too, a class most of the time never needs another melee.

GG NO RE
04-05-2012, 09:30 PM
Advanced Weaponiser 2
United States
actually good at English
This really didn't deserve the attention of anyone. It's so terrible. It changes nothing. Nothing.
04-05-2012, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2012 09:30 PM by Kratos.)
United States
Going at it strong
(04-05-2012 05:31 PM)nazzer Wrote:  i was thinking of making spy an ultimate melee man using this
i always wanted to stab people to death without taking heaps of damage (besides going stealthy)

LOL WTF +200 health? "Here's my idea for spy gai's, let's make him have more base hp than a HEAVY! :D!! YUS?!"

No. Just no.

Edited:
(04-05-2012 09:30 PM)Igetquestionsaboutsexuality Wrote:  This really didn't deserve the attention of anyone. It's so terrible. It changes nothing. Nothing.

it was too hilariously stupid to ignore.
04-05-2012, 10:39 PM
United States
Going at it strong
Actually I think a weapon like this should be given to the heavy. Take away his minigun, but give him a buttload of extra health so that he can go on a punching rampage.

Actually, that i exactly what I would like to see on heavy, give him a wearable weapon that replaces his minigun, that increases his health by 100% (giving him a grand base health total of 600 hp) and gives you a movement speed increase when you take (ranged?) damage. Oh, and you take 500% more damage while using anything other than your melee... aka your secondary. That would make it so that you can't try to be an op shotgun heavy, and would make you even more vulnerable while trying to eat your sandvich.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)