Hey you!
Wanna be cool, radical and street like me? Click the Steam button at the top, Login traditionally or Register!

Thread Closed 
The Drama Thread.
12-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Parkour Fortress
GET DOWN ON THE GROUND
(12-07-2012 07:34 PM)[TDC] CSn| IM BATMAN Wrote:  
(12-07-2012 07:29 PM)Cean Wrote:  I'm kind of being serious here. Also pretty darn tired of you going on multiple times after I tell you to stop. :U

Doing so you're disrespecting me a lot. That's not the way to be if you wish to post here at all.

When I tell someone to stop, I mean it. No exceptions.

I know im disrespecting you, which I hate to do, but where can ANYONE discuss this? This is something serious that happened, and we can't deny it. This FORUM is not the place to discuss it, so couldn't we just make a subforum for this type of stuff, that people can just avoid if they don't want to be involved? That was the purpose of this thread to me.

I'd call the subforum "wibble".

[Image: 10EtV]

Also bugging Mecha to break features in A Hat in Time, especially hovering and getting thrown by enemies to SPACE.

Funny Funny x2
12-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Super Zombie Fortress
European Union
Smartest moron around
With all due respect, I really can't see why we need a thread about this. Isn't the "random thoughts" thread good enough for a discussion such as this? Or have I missed something while I've been gone?
Anyway, as long as people stay mature and handle this without personal anger or "whining", I don't suppose this thread will cause much harm.

顯然我舊簽名生氣了很多人所以我改變了它在此
Kind Kind x2
12-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Advanced Weaponiser 2
United States
actually good at English
No fuck you. Go take your drama and die in hole somewhere.
Funny Funny x2 Agree Agree x1
12-07-2012, 07:56 PM
United States
The Niggiest
WOW

THAT'S A LOW PRICE
12-07-2012, 07:59 PM
United Kingdom
Breaker of Tengoku.Me
I'm fine with this as long as we have some rules

Rule 1: All serious drama goes here
Rule 2: What happens in this thread, stays in this thread
Rule 3: You don't talk about This thread on other threads

Supernoob Serenely Skedaddles

[Image: 320px-P4A_Labrys_render.png]
12-07-2012, 08:01 PM
United States
The Niggiest
(12-07-2012 07:59 PM)Supernoob Wrote:  I'm fine with this as long as we have some rules

Rule 1: All serious drama goes here
Rule 2: What happens in this thread, stays in this thread
Rule 3: You don't talk about This thread on other threads

WOW

THAT REALLY IS A LOW PRICE

HOT DIGGITY DOG
12-07-2012, 08:01 PM
VS Saxton Hale
United States
Official Slag Lurker
(12-07-2012 07:34 PM)[TDC] CSn| IM BATMAN Wrote:  This FORUM is not the place to discuss it, so couldn't we just make a subforum for this type of stuff, that people can just avoid if they don't want to be involved?
Couldn't the devs just reopen the "Deep Dark Slag Cave"? :P
Also I thought the current topic was when Maxofs2d used his fans to dislike a video of a Meet the Engineer with a model of "Applejack" as the engineer. Supposedly.

[Image: siggie-1.png]
Agree Agree x2
12-07-2012, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 08:06 PM by [TDC] CSn| IM BATMAN.)
Super Zombie Fortress
United States
Shrek Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself
(12-07-2012 07:43 PM)Werdax Wrote:  With all due respect, I really can't see why we need a thread about this. Isn't the "random thoughts" thread good enough for a discussion such as this? Or have I missed something while I've been gone?
Anyway, as long as people stay mature and handle this without personal anger or "whining", I don't suppose this thread will cause much harm.

Everytime we did discuss this on random thoughts we would get something like this:
Quote:People please stop, the Forum isn't for drama. :x

You're not proving yourself any better by doing this.

And I understand some people don't want to be near drama, so they can just avoid this thread then Buddy

12-07-2012, 08:07 PM
VS Saxton Hale
United States
Official Slag Lurker
Does the drama only have to do with Maxofs2d or can it be any other person?

Just curious.

:3

[Image: siggie-1.png]
12-07-2012, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 08:09 PM by Cean.)
VS Saxton Hale
Denmark
No Crying Until the End
(12-07-2012 07:33 PM)Jill Wrote:  
(12-07-2012 07:29 PM)Cean Wrote:  I'm kind of being serious here. Also pretty darn tired of you going on multiple times after I tell you to stop. :U

Doing so you're disrespecting me a lot. That's not the way to be if you wish to post here at all.

When I tell someone to stop, I mean it. No exceptions.

Let me MaxOfS2D that for you.
Quote:SILLY US WE AREN'T ALLOWED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINIONS, I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT! BY THE WAY WHAT IS FREE SPEECH?
Max came in handy!

And I'm telling people stop to taking your needs to talk and bash people here. It's not hard to understand at all.

Being able to say whatever you want doesn't mean you should. Nobody wants to continue with all of this drama crap. Just ignore him. :l

Besides, we're not to start flamewars or hurt other people's feelings, no matter who.

Also, the Forum is for everybody. You can't just tell a person "Not to look at this thread".

Click for music! Whoa!
Winner Winner x2
12-07-2012, 08:13 PM
United States
The Niggiest
(12-07-2012 08:08 PM)Cean Wrote:  
(12-07-2012 07:33 PM)Jill Wrote:  Let me MaxOfS2D that for you. Max came in handy!

And I'm telling people stop to taking your needs to talk and bash people here. It's not hard to understand at all.

Being able to say whatever you want doesn't mean you should. Nobody wants to continue with all of this drama crap. Just ignore him. :l

Besides, we're not to start flamewars or hurt other people's feelings, no matter who.

Also, the Forum is for everybody. You can't just tell a person "Not to look at this thread".

So people are allowed to view any thread they want to, but they can't post anything they want to?
Agree Agree x1 Winner Winner x1 Informative Informative x1
12-07-2012, 08:17 PM
VS Saxton Hale
Denmark
No Crying Until the End
(12-07-2012 08:13 PM)Detective 0rdi Wrote:  So people are allowed to view any thread they want to, but they can't post anything they want to?

Just quit it already.

Click for music! Whoa!
Winner Winner x2
12-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Super Zombie Fortress
European Union
Earthboundin on wii u
i can feel the drama in this thread already lol
Winner Winner x1
12-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Advanced Weaponiser 2
Venezuela
A guy
IM BUTTMAN says he gibes up

GG NO RE
12-07-2012, 08:19 PM
United States
The Niggiest
(12-07-2012 08:17 PM)Cean Wrote:  
(12-07-2012 08:13 PM)Detective 0rdi Wrote:  So people are allowed to view any thread they want to, but they can't post anything they want to?

Just quit it already.

quit what?

You're going to have to be specific.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)