Hey you!
Wanna be cool, radical and street like me? Click the Steam button at the top, Login traditionally or Register!

Texaneer's Weapons
14-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Advanced Weaponiser 2
United States
actually good at English
First of all, it's "only" not "olny". K? Now, all of these weapons are... alright, I guess, except for Urshula. It's just some stat flops.
Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2012, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 06:59 AM by Texaneer.)
Garrys Mod
European Union
Brown,Orange and Purple paint enthusiast
Now I'm random for pyro and engi:
Pyro's "Engineer's buddy set"

Engineer's "Quick builder set"

Duh

-----Steam|YT|dAAlt-----
Cat DrugsLaugh
20-05-2012, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 06:31 PM by Texaneer.)
Garrys Mod
European Union
And war

Soldier

Demoman
Note to Bomber Lad: Launched pipebomb detonates faster than from normal grenade launcher

Duh again

-----Steam|YT|dAAlt-----
Cat DrugsLaugh
26-05-2012, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2012 01:00 PM by Texaneer.)
Garrys Mod
European Union
And another war:
Soldier

Demoman

-----Steam|YT|dAAlt-----
Cat DrugsLaugh
30-05-2012, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2012 02:56 PM by Texaneer.)
Garrys Mod
European Union
Getting even worse

And problem:

-----Steam|YT|dAAlt-----
Cat DrugsLaugh
02-06-2012, 01:53 AM
Advanced Weaponiser 2
United States
Servant of MissingNo
Ok, I got some Words on a Couple of them:

The Little Helper: Hmm...seems like an unusual weapon for the pyro, even though they make a great team. However, I have trouble seeing this one in-game.

The Black Box MK 2: Yeah, because the original one must totally suck *insert eyeroll animation here plz*

Fireblaster: What do ya know? Someone actually decide to make an Incendiary Shotgun. Maybe try slowing the firing speed by a small bit? Just a suggestion.

"No matter what you do, how hard you work, or what deeds you've done, You shall always be forgotten, and left behind by the next generation." - The Meaning of Pokemon: Lost Silver

"You cant escape Death. It's inevitable, and it happens to all living beings. You cannot deny death, only accept his deadly touch." - The Meaning of Pokemon: Cursed Black

[Image: EWZL.png]
My Pokemon Team. Deal with it.
02-06-2012, 07:43 AM
Garrys Mod
European Union
Let me change em:

And some spy crap

-----Steam|YT|dAAlt-----
Cat DrugsLaugh
02-06-2012, 08:30 AM
Advanced Weaponiser 2
United States
Servant of MissingNo
(05-05-2012 05:27 PM)Igetquestionsaboutsexuality Wrote:  Draining ├╝bercharge is a bit unfair in my eyes.

Tell that to the Pomson.

"No matter what you do, how hard you work, or what deeds you've done, You shall always be forgotten, and left behind by the next generation." - The Meaning of Pokemon: Lost Silver

"You cant escape Death. It's inevitable, and it happens to all living beings. You cannot deny death, only accept his deadly touch." - The Meaning of Pokemon: Cursed Black

02-06-2012, 09:24 AM
Parkour Fortress
Italy
Still trying to do something of usefull
(02-06-2012 01:53 AM)MrPyriteKotM Wrote:  Ok, I got some Words on a Couple of them:

The Little Helper: Hmm...seems like an unusual weapon for the pyro, even though they make a great team. However, I have trouble seeing this one in-game.

The Black Box MK 2: Yeah, because the original one must totally suck *insert eyeroll animation here plz*

Fireblaster: What do ya know? Someone actually decide to make an Incendiary Shotgun. Maybe try slowing the firing speed by a small bit? Just a suggestion.

Your avatar, I know what pokemon edition is it...

02-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Garrys Mod
European Union
(02-06-2012 09:24 AM)ELLISSAYHAIUHORSESITA Wrote:  
(02-06-2012 01:53 AM)MrPyriteKotM Wrote:  Ok, I got some Words on a Couple of them:

Your avatar, I know what pokemon edition is it...

Can we talk about how my weapons are crappy/good, or you will talk about avatars?

-----Steam|YT|dAAlt-----
Cat DrugsLaugh
Agree Agree x2
02-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Advanced Weaponiser 2
European Union
The Payday 2/DotA 2 Enthusiast
(02-06-2012 07:43 AM)Texaneer Wrote:  

We don┬┤t need more engies :P

I was too lazy to think about Fireblaster.

And some spy crap

Honestly, i like the idea, but THE CLOAK TIME? ?=?
Its just too big D:

Like the idea and i fixed it to be more appropriate.

My answers are in red.

[Image: dicn0.jpg]

[Image: 5573c3a2.gif]
02-06-2012, 08:35 PM
Advanced Weaponiser 2
United States
Servant of MissingNo
Atleast people are talking about your ideas. I like people to atleast review mine, Texaneer.

02-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Garrys Mod
European Union
(02-06-2012 08:35 PM)MrPyriteKotM Wrote:  Atleast people are talking about your ideas. I like people to atleast review mine, Texaneer.

Sure is.

And from that reason, I desinged April fool/joke weapon for sniper:

And now srsly:

Linkin Park Pyro set

All of them are crap

-----Steam|YT|dAAlt-----
Cat DrugsLaugh
02-06-2012, 09:59 PM
United Kingdom
Breaker of Tengoku.Me
(02-06-2012 09:57 PM)Texaneer Wrote:  
(02-06-2012 08:35 PM)MrPyriteKotM Wrote:  Atleast people are talking about your ideas. I like people to atleast review mine, Texaneer.

Sure is.

And from that reason, I desinged April fool/joke weapon for sniper:

And now srsly:

Linkin Park Pyro set

All of them are crap

You tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't really matter

Supernoob Serenely Skedaddles

[Image: 320px-P4A_Labrys_render.png]
Winner Winner x1
03-06-2012, 05:14 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2012 05:14 AM by girl.)
Advanced Weaponiser 2
United States
100% real 110% girl
The problem with adding cloak time to the spy is that it's not free cloak. The game wants to drain your cloak, so if you miss and it gives you 8 seconds of cloak, it will stop immediately if you only have enough cloak battery for <1 second. Could script something that "freezes" your cloak drain, but that sounds abusable and overpowered with certain types of cloak.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)