Hey you!
Wanna be cool, radical and street like me? Click the Steam button at the top, Login traditionally or Register!

Thread Closed 
First slag map making contest !
25-04-2012, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2012 08:39 PM by Lefonna.)
PropHunt
Belgium
The official lover of Tails
Hello ladies, gentlemens, bronies, furries and the others !

I'm happy to release the first map making contest for slag gaming !

How it's going to happen ? I'm going to give restrictions to the map you're going to do for the server, and you will have to do the best map possible in respect of the restrictions given. I will give you a limited time for submit your maps. When the time limit will be passed, we're going to add these maps in the servers. They will stay definitly in the server, but it doesn't mean you will win. There is going to have 3 days chosen for test all the map. All the map submitted each day. That mean each map will be tested 3 times. These tests will help you to decide which map to vote. After these 3 days of test, you will have 4 days for vote for your favorite map. The winner will get a prize.

Now, for the first map making contest, the winner will get :
- 200 slags shillings
- 5 pounds
- A skin of his choice.

Here the restrictions for the map for be accepted.
- It must be a prop hunt map
- It can't have any human building, but human props are authorized. Whells, buckets and etc are ok but no houses and etc.
- It can't be a rip-off of a map already existing in a game. This rules applies for shows,fils, animes or whatever you can rip off D:
- You're authorized thought to use props or elements who are rip offs of the items of a game. for exemple, you can't do ph clocktown, but you can use the bushs and etc for make your own map.
- It must not be structured. What I call structured is a map like ph oasis with 2 parts with the same layout ph farm isn't structured in these conditions. The zelda maps aren't. ph warehouse is close but ok in these condities. Ctf maps are the representation of what I'm calling structured : 2 parts of the map who have the same layout. Try to not doing maps with these type of structure.
- your map must be have at least a spot of water.
-It must be on the Earth. Aliens doesn't count, too bad alpha alex !

You have until the first day of July for make the map and submit it. After this date, no more submit will be accepted. I thought of giving originally only one month for do it but Juny means exams and people need to not be opressed when they're in exams.

Submit the maps in this topic or by pm and if you have any question, ask it by pm again or in this topic.

Let's start the contest Rainbow Dash

1+1=2
Winner Winner x6 Informative Informative x2 Agree Agree x1
25-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Super Zombie Fortress
Germany
No longer afraid of Ice beam
Yay a map contest :D

But, without me. In the moment i'm already working on a project and after this I want to start something else, which i'm realy looking forward to it.

Now i'm also looking forward for the entries for this contest. Lefonna gave some interesting restrictions...

Do your best and good luck everybody! (°°,)/
Kind Kind x1
25-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Garrys Mod
United States
'Tis your fault
This is going to be hard. Well, it gives me a reason to finish a map for once. Might as well do it.
Funny Funny x1
25-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Garrys Mod
United Kingdom
This guy's a Mini Slag Dev?
And this is where I'd make a map
IF I COULD MAKE ONE!

see you again in one year.
25-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Super Zombie Fortress
Switzerland
༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º( ͡° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °)ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽
Oh god oh man, a map without building ? But it's easy !
25-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Super Zombie Fortress
Germany
Mildly Large Boss
This is just perfect.
I am currently working on a super zombie fortress and this is going to be so awe...

Quote:Here are the restrictions for the map for be accepted.
- It must be a prop hunt map

FUCK

Agree Agree x1
25-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Super Zombie Fortress
Switzerland
By "Don't put human thing"

That means that we can put aliens in our map ? Alien buildings ?
Also, we can put animals ! Even ponies ? Oo

THIS RULE MAKE NO SENSE FOR ME I'M SORRY Psyboom
Winner Winner x1 Funny Funny x1
25-04-2012, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2012 06:31 PM by Lefonna.)
United States
On top of the world!
Does it have to be on Earth?
Informative Informative x1
25-04-2012, 05:40 PM
VS Saxton Hale
France
I feel great !
Wait : so the map is gonna be composed of environemental props only ?
[Image: challenge-accepted.png]

"Don't trust all persons you like, trust persons that likes you."

Actually on the moon : Hubert Cumberdale, Qbe-Tex, Luksus

[Image: 182723?type=medium]

[Image: 4909264.gif]
25-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Super Zombie Fortress
Germany
No longer afraid of Ice beam
(25-04-2012 05:12 PM)MasterXykon Wrote:  Does it have to be on Earth?

Yep, I'm going to add it also, because people are going to put alien building if I authorize alien D:

You should make it on earth. And it think it should still be in TF2 style. I mean prop hunt works better in TF2 style in my opinion.

But you can do want you want of course.
25-04-2012, 06:31 PM
Super Zombie Fortress
Switzerland
(25-04-2012 03:34 PM)Lefonna Wrote:  -It must be on the Earth. Aliens doesn't count, too bad alpha alex !

What ? So I can't make a Minecraft map ?

Ffffffffffffffffff
25-04-2012, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2012 06:32 PM by Lefonna.)
PropHunt
Belgium
The official lover of Tails
Yep, I'm going to add it also, because people are going to put alien building if I authorize alien D:

dude, I didn't quote but edited a message, I'm so distracted sometimes lol

Edited:
(25-04-2012 06:31 PM)Alpha_alex (I like Turtles) Wrote:  
(25-04-2012 03:34 PM)Lefonna Wrote:  -It must be on the Earth. Aliens doesn't count, too bad alpha alex !

What ? So I can't make a Minecraft map ?

Ffffffffffffffffff

No you can't, even if it's considered as human, it break the restriction " it can't come from a game " D:

1+1=2
25-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Advanced Weaponiser 2
Venezuela
A guy
So many rules.
I could give it a try but....uh....dem rules... Patriotism

GG NO RE
25-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Parkour Fortress
European Union
Time for adventure!
"No human constructions" is a pretty tough rule. It basically means we can't use 99% of all TF2 props. I'd recommend reconsidering.

[Image: bearwannafight.jpg]
Agree Agree x3
25-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Super Zombie Fortress
Switzerland
(25-04-2012 06:49 PM)Mecha the Slag Wrote:  "No human constructions" is a pretty tough rule. It basically means we can't use 99% of all TF2 props. I'd recommend reconsidering.

This rule is just perfect Nyan Cat
Agree Agree x1
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)